2.2
Additional Fees
Level of Comfort
Number of Destinations

I’m very disappointed with my last trip at Delta.I missed my trip 5:00 pm trip and arrive at the airport at 6:30 to take the flight that depart at 8:04 pm on July 12, 2015 from Dominican Republic to JFK.

I was late because I have to take my newborn nephew to a doctor ASAP. When I arrive to the airport the sales associate tells me that I have to pay the difference of the flight which I can understand, but then they also change me a $236 dlrs for penalty, seriously??? I ended up paying a very expensive ticket for a total of $ 425 for missing a flight and the interesting part is that the associate tells me that the only acceptable excuse are if a close relative pass away suddenly. When I call to customer service they said that this are the norms and there nothing they can do….

When I bought my ticket there’s nothing that the penalty for missing your flight the same day is $236 dlrs + difference in price… this is the last time I ever flight with this company and I will make sure to let everyone that I know about this… It’s is unfair and abusive… nobody wants to lose a flight to take advantage that way of people… adding everything up I pretty much ended up paying triple the price for one way ticket. I’m seriously upset about the way this was handle… if I made it in a few hrs. difference something happened and it was not for fun… you just lost 4 passenger for this because I will never flight with DELTA again and I will let all my family and friends about how ridiculous your terms are and not to flight with this line ever again. What I shame on how to take advantage of people.

Who wants to miss a freeing flight?To steal people money that way.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Delta Airlines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $425 and wants Delta Airlines to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worst canccelation policy ever and bad customer service. Author liked the most flight schedule. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: United Airlines. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Delta Airlines delta air lines flight for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments

It's too bad, but those are the rules to which you agreed when you bought the ticket - you probably didn't read all the details, I'm sure, but all airlines have this provision. If they have a soft heart for you, all of a sudden everyone is doing it. Now you know.