Delta Airlines - Worst Flight Ever (Plane falling apart)
I am EXTREMELY disappointed in Delta.I paid over $2,000 plus a $140 upgrade ("DeltaComfort+") for an international flight to Argentina and ended up with the worst flying experience I have ever had.
The touch screen looks like it is from the 1980's and works as well as my old 2002 Palm Pilot.
The tray table is broken (see attached photo) and is completely detached on the right side so I am forced to prop it up with my knee to keep my drink from spilling for a 9+ hour flight.Unreal.
More Review Details
|Level of Comfort|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Delta Air Lines Flight
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My American Airlines mishaps... On Friday afternoon on August 29 @ 5:00pm, my sister dropped me off at the Mobile Alabama airport for a 6:45 flight with American Airlines (Eagle). Regarding..."
- "Horrible customer service. I was asked to check my bag when there was half a flight of available overhead space on board. When I complained the flight attendants were completely..."
- "I'm highly recommening for anyone thinking to take any trip on Megabus especially out of New Orleans not too. You'll be standing out in the elements for hours . In..."
- "Are You A Comcast Customer Who Was Treated With Kindness And Respect By Phone Rep Arthur Bliss? Well, They Fired His ***. Harry Minot worked at Eastern Account System Inc. for..."
- "I bought a pair of Sketchers or at least what I thought were Sketchers as that is what they were and still are being advertised as from Kohls.com only to..."
- "I bought a set of knives and one is broken this morning while cucutting meat .how can I get a replacement. I reside in Danbury CT. ..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."