My wife and I checked in at London and connected to Miami flight in Atlanta.On boarding the Miami flight there are a person sitting in our seats who had the same seat number of his boarding card.

We called the flight attendant who told us we had been moved to the back of the plane, with no explanation glven. On our return from Miami to Atlanta the guy at the self service check in did not want to help and was very arrogant. The flight from Atlanta to London was late arriving the the gate to load as it had been in maintenance all night. When we did load and the plane was pushed back from the gate, we were then advised by the Captain there was a problem with the a/c and we were returning to the gate.

After 1 hour the Captain advised it needed a new a/c unit and a further problem had been found. After 2 hours on sitting in the plane in 75 deg heat my wife asked a flight attendant it we could have a cold drink. Half a glass of warm water was provided. We eventually left two and a half hours late.

This now seems the norm for Delta after an even worse experience 2 years pevious, when they told us our connecting flight was late and would miss the London flight and they were not prepared to do anything to help us, lealing us stranded 4500 miles from home.THIS WILL BE MY LAST DELTA FLIGHT

Review about: Delta Airlines Flight Attendant.

Had an Experience with Delta Airlines?

Comments